Rick McMullan joined CBM Lawyers in 1989 and became a partner in 1993. Rick is a senior member of the Personal Injury bar, and serves as the Personal Injury practice leader in the firm. He has successfully handled numerous serious injury and wrongful death cases, including those involving traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury. He has presented cases in all levels of the British Columbia courts, including Provincial, Supreme and the Court of Appeal.
Rick has been a resident of Langley since 1977. Before becoming a lawyer in 1989, Rick served for ten years as an RCMP Officer with the Langley Detachment and with the Vancouver Commercial Crime Section.
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Fraser Valley Bar Association
- University of British Columbia, LLB, 1988
- Called to the Bar in British Columbia, 1989
- Studied part time at Simon Fraser University from 1976 to 1985, major in Business Administration
- Diploma in Law & Security Administration completed at Niagara College of Applied Arts & Technology in 1976