Ashley grew up in Maple Ridge. She received her Bachelor of Arts at the University of British Columbia and obtained her LL.B. from the University of Alberta in 2009. Ashley returned to the Lower Mainland and joined CBM Lawyers as an articled student in 2009, and she was called to the bar in British Columbia in 2010.
Ashley exclusively represents injured individuals in their claims arising out of motor vehicle collisions and other personal injuries, so each of her clients can focus on his or her recovery.
When she’s not working, Ashley loves to spend time outdoors with her husband and their young children, locally and while exploring other parts of the world.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations:
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Trial Lawyers’ Association of British Columbia
- LL.B. 2009 – University of Alberta
- B.A. 2005 – University of British Columbia
- Called to the Bar in British Columbia, 2010