Ashley Attrell was born and raised in Langley. After graduating from Brookswood Secondary School, Ashley attended Simon Fraser University, completing a Bachelor of Arts in Criminology in 2012. Ashley then attended law school at the University of British Columbia. During law school, Ashley spent time volunteering with the Law Students’ Legal Advice Program, Pro Bono Students Canada, and the UBC Criminal Clinic. Ashley completed law school in the spring of 2016. After completing her articling year at CBM Lawyers LLP, Ashley was called to the British Columbia Bar in 2017.
Ashley lives in Langley and likes to spend as much of her free time as possible outdoors. She can often be found hiking in the local mountains or out on a field playing softball or soccer.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations:
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Trial Lawyers’ Association of British Columbia
- University of British Columbia, J.D., 2016
- Simon Fraser University, B.A., 2012
- Called to the Bar in British Columbia, 2017